Sunday, December 3, 2006

Lloyd

Victim: Daisy, for the second time.

An affair that lasted a year. A love that lasted a month. And a lust that kept on holding on.

I can’t even remember if I ever did love him. I was a slave to him, to his desires and fantasies. I was just starting my freshman year when we first did it. And there were times he didn’t pay his school fees just so we can check in a hotel.

He was a year older than me but boy does he know a lot! Let’s just say he is the most pervert boyfriend I had. Scratch that. He is the most perverted person I knew.

Whenever we check in, he has no time for a shower. He goes straight to the bed and drags me, almost ripping my clothes off on the way and rams me as soon as we reach the bed. No time for foreplay. The whole day spent with him is the foreplay. He would fondle my boobs in a public bus. He would finger me in a cab. He would slip his hand in my blouse behind the school walls or while waiting for the subway train. He would let me feel his hard cock while in a line ordering for food in a fast food restaurant. He would slide his hand under my skirt while eating. He kisses my neck anywhere and licks me under my ear while holding my ass at any given time that he wishes. That always made me giggle. And he loved it!

Most of the time, we really didn’t care if somebody saw us. I was hypnotized by his fragrant perfume, his wet lips and big kisses. And he made me do things I never did before. He was my first blow job. And I didn’t like it. I love the smell of his cum but I refuse to let him enter my mouth. He respected that. But he didn’t respect the rest of my body.

I always end up with a sore pussy whenever I go home from a hotel. He spent each penny with more than its worth. The whole time spent in the hotel, those few hours were rounds and rounds of fucking until I say stop. Most of the time, he plays deaf and goes even faster that it seemed that saying stop means asking for more. And at some point he won’t stop until I bleed.

His most fond fantasy is making me scream the name of a guy who I fancy. His game will not start until I really think of that guy as the one fucking me and not him. He wants me to tell him what I fancy about that guy which I chose. The first time he told me to do this, I laughed and thought it was a joke. But he was dead serious. He wants me to close my eyes and think of this other guy and say his name. He wants me to moan loud and exaggerate how I feel. He wants me to say “fuck me” together with the name of the guy and talk dirty while he shoves his fat cock in my tight pussy. Sometimes I ran out of guys to imagine, I invent names just to satisfy him. He never noticed anyway.

I had the longest fuck of my life with him. He makes me cum several times in a round and once he cum, he doesn’t stop there. He takes me and thrusts his slowly weakening dick more deep and fast and goes faster until it grows hard again. He only stops when he feels like stopping, whether I cum or not.

We were together everyday and there was never a week that we didn’t spent fucking in a hotel or the backstage of our gym, or the girl’s bathroom, the football field at night, even at their house or friend’s house or mine, secretly, sometimes in all these places in one day.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Fantasia Lillith said...

Damn woman! you've been busy!
Awesoem site!

Aug 12, 2009, 5:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

All Stories © Copyright 2007-2009, by DaisyGirrrl. Feel free to cum over them. Reposts should include a link to this blog. Thanks!



Cheap Flights Hotels and Car Hire Worldwide
Flights to New YorkFlights to OrlandoFlights to Las Vegas
Flights to Hong KongFlights to DubaiFlights to Bangkok