Friday, November 3, 2006

My List of Real Sex Stories

These are my stories. Real Life encounters. My adventures and experiments with men, erotica and relationships.
Relationships? Is there such a thing?

Please be advised.....

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Site



1. The Yearning
2. Lloyd
3. The Satisfying Lloyd break-up
4. Wilbert
5. Free from the clutches of men
6. I will not come but let me just cum
7. Exhibitionist
8. Kevin, my first cum
9. You will never forget your first
10. Goodbye Kevin
11. What if I played with them?
12.You dirty plaything
13. Persuasions
14. Trick or Treat
15. Lost Childhood Memories
16. Discovering the Art of Masturbation
17. Step Daddy's Little Girl (PartI)
18. Step Daddy's Little Girl (PartII)
19. I am a Heartless Bitch!
20. Crash Course & A One Night Stand
21. Princess Slut
22. Satisfy the Stalker
23. And Step-Dad Steps In
24. His Kiss Made Me Powerless

2 Comments:

Anonymous Raj said...

Hi Daisy,
First let me tell you about myself, My name is Raj, I love reading and I read anything and everything that the World Wide Web offers. After visiting your page and reading the stories I have to say that you have guts girl! The stories were such a wonderful experience.

I would like you to know that, like me there are numerous other men who carve such stories and I would definitely like you to continue writing such amazing works.

Your admirer
Raj

Mar 24, 2010, 6:55:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See the Kim Kardashian SEXTAPE for free here


See the Kim Kardashian SEXTAPE for free here
http://sextapesceleb.blogspot.com/2009/06/kim-kardashian.html

Apr 24, 2010, 2:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

All Stories © Copyright 2007-2009, by DaisyGirrrl. Feel free to cum over them. Reposts should include a link to this blog. Thanks!



Cheap Flights Hotels and Car Hire Worldwide
Flights to New YorkFlights to OrlandoFlights to Las Vegas
Flights to Hong KongFlights to DubaiFlights to Bangkok