Monday, October 15, 2007

who gives a fuck?

Well these people do...

Surprise! Surprise! These are the magic words that people searched for which landed their horny asses here. Sweet! OK Honeys, this is a treat:

1. slimy lips and big boobs [link]

2. boob elbow touch on train [link]

3. let me just cum [link]

4. "longest fuck of my life" [link]

5. widow "my nipples" boy cock [link]

6. "had big boobs for" [link]

7. "his finger in my pussy" [link]

8. "black widow" breast moaned pleasure [link]

Ain't that sweet as pussy fucked for the first time or not? Oh well, for all blog's sake! Now I know why BLOGEXPLOSION won't approve of my blog! Eh, Still "Pending Admin Approval" that is. Now let me just continue "exploding" my cumm and writing all the reasons why I do.

The stats just came in, and here are the countries of my wonderful visitors:

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

Lol i read bout that and was planning to add a digg thingy here too. I first needed somebody to help me out.... guess I found him!

:-)

Jul 19, 2008, 9:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Nov 14, 2009, 8:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Vivi Brugherio said...

Grreat reading your blog post

Sep 4, 2023, 12:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

All Stories © Copyright 2007-2009, by DaisyGirrrl. Feel free to cum over them. Reposts should include a link to this blog. Thanks!



Cheap Flights Hotels and Car Hire Worldwide
Flights to New YorkFlights to OrlandoFlights to Las Vegas
Flights to Hong KongFlights to DubaiFlights to Bangkok