Friday, March 2, 2007

Kevin, my first cum

The first time he brought me to a rock concert to meet his friends I wore the pink mini skirt that he bought. It has daisies on it and he loved that and called me his Daisygirl. It made me shy to bend though. I knew that if I do, my pink panties will be seen as well. So in high heeled shoes and low neckline he introduced me to his friends, one hand on my ass, who wooed soon as he said I was his girl. I knew the boys were always staring at my boobs especially when I’m not facing their way. I always catch them trying to pretend they are not looking. And I loved the flattery. I really had big boobs for my age and Kevin was fond of taking pictures of me showing off my boobs in a teasing way.

He was so fond of taking pictures that we sometimes play dress up and he takes photos of me while I dress in front of him. First time I was shy to show him but he promised that nobody will see but the both of us and only when we were together. And he only takes shots that I am comfortable in. He even let me keep the photos.

Kevin was my first in so many things. After the concert, he brought me to a club with his friends and they drank. He said he won’t let me drink because he wants me to remember everything about that night. I thought he was sweet. But as he was a bit tipsy I finally convinced him to let me have my first booze.

I didn’t drink much and I pretended to like the taste, but it was so awful I told him to stop drinking too. He stopped but he said to the group that he was so drunk he wanted to go home and take me home. But when we were in the parking lot, he became ok all of a sudden and laughed saying he was pretending to be drunk so we can go away. He was smart. I asked him if he will really bring me home because I didn’t want to go yet. He sensed that and said. No we will sleep together tonight, he teased.

I yelled “what” in a sarcastic way but dint really protested. He said he has a surprise and he said he hoped I didn’t misinterpret that. We went in the car and without even starting it, he leaned over me and kissed me without saying a word. I wrapped my hands behind his neck as he moved over to my seat and kneeled in between my legs opening them. He moved my skirt up and kneeled to the floor of the car. His chin was now on top of my seat and he looked at me with serious eyes as he let his hands slid to my sides inside my skirt. He pulled my panties down and immediately slammed his finger in my pussy. It was a bit painful but the ache was so strong and delightful at the same time. I grabbed the sides of the chair as he slowly removed his finger. He reminded me of the time in the movie house. And declared that tonight I shall feel how his tongue will give me so much pleasure I would never want to leave him. I was speechless as his face moved closer he said how wet I was already and that’s what he liked most. He then dove into my pussy. His lips to my lips and his hot tongue went in sucking me licking me. He lowered my seat as I lay back. He moved his tongue faster rubbing into my clits. I arched upward reaching his face more and he was losing control. Burying his face, licking me faster, faster, until I couldn’t keep my mouth shut and I moaned and felt my pussy getting more wet and aching for more. He give me one big lick and said “tell me if you feel you’re cumming.” At first I didn’t knew what he meant but I held his hair and pushed his face to my pussy and let him dive in again. The car was shaking as my hips were moving to and fro from his face. I was hearing him moan too as I was squeezing the chair. It felt like eternity and I do not want him to stop. Then, I felt hot liquid spilling out of me I moaned so hard he giggled and said “ohhh there you are my sweet Daisygirl.” I felt sore and tired. And embarrassed. I was sweating despite the cold. He helped me wear back my panties and he wiped off his chair with a tissue. Was that fun? He asked. I smiled, he kissed me, and I could almost taste my own pussy juices. It was sweet indeed. Then I fell asleep in his car.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

All Stories © Copyright 2007-2009, by DaisyGirrrl. Feel free to cum over them. Reposts should include a link to this blog. Thanks!



Cheap Flights Hotels and Car Hire Worldwide
Flights to New YorkFlights to OrlandoFlights to Las Vegas
Flights to Hong KongFlights to DubaiFlights to Bangkok