Sunday, December 2, 2007

How do You like Your Spankin'?

[My answers in bold]

        

Do you spank, or are you the naughty one? I spank! And I get spanked doubly hard by his cock!

How do you like to be spanked? I like one big slam from his palm to my ass, crisp and tender.

How do you like to spank? I like to spank my naughty man.. but whipping is the ultimate punishment!

Do you like sex with your spank? If so, anything in particular? A whip to my ass makes my pussy tighter than normal and spanking while his cock is ramming me makes it even more pleasurable.

Big thanks and mooches to The Spanked Wife who thought of such kinky questions.

Give her a visit and tell her about your spanking fantasies.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

All Stories © Copyright 2007-2009, by DaisyGirrrl. Feel free to cum over them. Reposts should include a link to this blog. Thanks!



Cheap Flights Hotels and Car Hire Worldwide
Flights to New YorkFlights to OrlandoFlights to Las Vegas
Flights to Hong KongFlights to DubaiFlights to Bangkok