Thursday, January 29, 2009

Was it just the heat and the vodka?

A new kind of awakening

My goosebumps just faded when I realized how cute he was when smiling. I was still shocked that he was there. So I asked D how he got in the house. He said my mom let him in. A leak in the garage needs to be fixed. He said he made it leak so he has an excuse to see me and he already fixed it, Mom will be back later at night and asked him to lock up for her. But I just saw him a few minutes ago I said. He didn’t explain more and just approached me and seized my ass.

“He is naughty but I am nasty! And you are mine. mi puta!”

I shivered with what he said. Did he saw what we did in the car? I stood stiff and let him kiss me. I didn’t kiss back and I realized how big his lips were. His kisses were wide and his mouth was open. He even touched my nose with them. His saliva was all over my lips and I was disgusted!

I said I’m sorry but he has to leave. It was just the heat and the vodka, I said. And I never wanted it to happen again. I got scared as he protested with a violent voice. No! He needs me now. And he can’t wait any longer! Then he dragged me to the stairs and pushed me to sit. He removed his trousers and exposed his huge gigantic cock. I was surprised to see him act this way as I remember before he promised to be gentle.

He didn’t turn me on. Not one bit. So I tried to crawl to my room upstairs. But he pulled my leg and I fell flat on my knees. I was terrified! This is your favorite position, he said, and pushed my back to bend and opened my legs wide. I screamed no, but that didn’t stop him. He tied my hands to the stair handle, he raised my skirt and pulled my panties off. I was trying to kick him but he managed to tie my feet as well.

Let me go!

Tears and humiliation enveloped me all over.

But his reply was a hard spanking to my ass. Then he took me. He fucked me from behind and took me fast and deep right away. I was grasping for air with every pump and I couldn’t help but just cry. He almost ripped my clothes off and I was all naked. He was heartlessly screwing his cock in me, harder, and harder until I felt my pussy weak and dripping wet. I was surprised with my own cum, as it came gushing to his cock even before he came.

That’s more like it, he said, and took me even faster. He was whipping my ass with his belt while pounding is cock in me firmly. He groaned naughty Daisy over and over! And I found myself moaning with pleasure as he was fucking me like an animal. I was begging him to stop so weakly, I lost grasp of reality. It was embarrassing as I was imagining how I looked like, tied up to the stairs and a stranger fucking my pussy wet.

Feeling his cock sliding in me fast excited me more. I was so wet and he was about to cum. Then I came for the second time! He pulled out his cock and came too. I felt his cum splattering at my back. I said stop! But he let it all splurge to my skin, dripping to the sides of my boobs. He left my body exposed to the air.

My tears and his sticky cum have dried when he cut the ties off my hands and feet. He was shirtless but already wearing his jeans. I saw a huge tattoo on his back, a creature with red wings and a long tail. It was horrifying! He tried to kiss me but I moved my head away and he swore that I would be craving for something like this again.

He kissed my feet and I was speechless. He carefully carried me to my room and brought my worn out clothes. I was too tired to move or resist but I was afraid he would fuck me again. But instead, he helped me dress up. When he saw that I was shaking, he hugged me tight and said he didn’t mean to scare me. I actually liked how his warm body wrapped me. His muscles pressing to my skin gave me strange mixed emotions. I felt scared and humiliated, but also safe and satisfied. He said that this was just the beginning. I didn’t know what he meant but I let him kiss my lips again.

He licked my ear, then my neck. And to my astonishment, I wasn’t disgusted, instead, I liked it and my pussy tightened with the thought of something greater to come. I felt his passionate kisses this time as a strange electric volt came rushing in my veins. He said he’ll teach me something different the next time. I finally kissed him back and he sucked my tongue out to rub with his. Then stood up and left the room silently.

I was shocked at what had happened that I promised myself to never speak about this to anyone.

And I never did. Until today.

Labels: , , , , ,

36 Comments:

Blogger Daisy said...

Now I hope you all understand why it took me a while to continue writing here and face this chapter of my life.

Jan 29, 2009, 1:42:00 AM  
Blogger Riff Dog said...

Wow! What a story! Yes, I can see why this would take a while to get your bearings.

Jan 29, 2009, 12:47:00 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Thanks Riff! Though it really happened to me, some details are vague now but some I still remember crystal clear. Like the scent of his skin, the devilish smile on his face.... pain and pleasure to my head until now.

Jan 29, 2009, 4:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pleasure pain.
sometimes it hurts you so much you detest it and avoid it..but unknowingly you crave for it so much.
pain.

- Crim

Jan 30, 2009, 1:52:00 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Sigh. Bitter-sweet memories.

Jan 30, 2009, 3:05:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i often dwell within it.
hence the person i am now;fucked up.

- Crim

Jan 30, 2009, 8:32:00 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Let's just say... my past made me a stronger person now. Although time after time I take my revenge on others *evil grins* ha!

Jan 31, 2009, 11:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

=)
you have a ball gag ready?

- C

Feb 1, 2009, 3:49:00 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Shall I use it on you though?

XoXoX

Feb 1, 2009, 4:37:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sure thing.
unless you want it the other way.

-C

Feb 2, 2009, 6:56:00 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Well, today I'm in the mood to be the dominatrix! XoXoX

Feb 2, 2009, 8:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why not?
torture me with all your past.
i yearn for this pain.
torture me with your torments.
i crave for these pain.


i'm new.
be gentle.

- C

Feb 3, 2009, 7:10:00 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Is your sweet
poetic tongue
as sweet
as your cum?

*Giggles*

Feb 5, 2009, 1:11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm..if i can answer you that..
wouldn't that be as good as sucking my own dick dear daisy? =)
won't you be the one to find out instead?

- C

Feb 6, 2009, 10:58:00 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

C, I was trying in all efforts to be poetic. Now should we have to rough and must I shall submit to your powers?

Feb 23, 2009, 8:37:00 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Sweet Shea, let me just cuddle up in your arms then.

Feb 23, 2009, 8:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woha! You made me cum cum cuummmm!I am your slave bowing to your feet now, my Goddess!

Feb 24, 2009, 9:53:00 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

My My! There's a new stalker in town. Would you remain nameless or share at least a petname Mr. (or Miss) Anonymous?

Feb 26, 2009, 1:58:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well well..
not much i may be.
but i don't like to share my jewels with others. =)
what's mine.
IS mine.

- C

Feb 28, 2009, 9:37:00 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

I am captured!

Don't stop.......

Mar 1, 2009, 3:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my my..
you know..
it would be nice if only we could set all these talks apart in our mail conversations.
=)
still waiting for your reply "Daisy"

- C

Mar 4, 2009, 12:47:00 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Oh Honey You should know me by now. Sometimes I just love to have exhibitions.

Mar 5, 2009, 4:48:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah..
you've disappeared from mail i see?

- C

Mar 11, 2009, 3:52:00 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Aww... Missed me?

I was just busy babe, living this double life

Mar 12, 2009, 2:24:00 AM  
Blogger Adrian Zainescu said...

super blog!!!!
i love it
keep the good work!

Mar 18, 2009, 12:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

of course.
for almost half a year.

= C

Mar 18, 2009, 4:15:00 PM  
Blogger chienne minou said...

mon site de chienne soumise :
http://plaisirs.sm.over-blog.com

Mar 19, 2009, 11:07:00 AM  
Blogger chienne minou said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Mar 19, 2009, 11:08:00 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Irina - what a lovely site of Anya! I do not know these models but it sure is inviting to stay and take a look.

C - I hope that's not a sarcastic tone.

Chienne Minou - Strange & exotic blog you got there!

Mar 28, 2009, 2:46:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wow..what a story..

Mar 29, 2009, 7:23:00 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Oh hi Cliff! Now you see my "dark side" HA!!!

Gee! I just saw now that my image was banned by photobucket! :-(

Mar 30, 2009, 1:14:00 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Oh thanks for the invite. Now I really do need to update my posts here. And check at phoobucet

Mar 30, 2009, 5:47:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

yeah daisy..ur dark side is kinda interesting, hmm...
oh yeah, i wonder what kind of images you had put..haha

Mar 31, 2009, 6:52:00 PM  
Blogger Vixen said...

Just wanted to thank you for still having the link to me!

Apr 1, 2009, 9:11:00 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

LOL I just read my last reply.... "phoobucet" I can't even remember writing this! Hmm... what was I doing then? *naughty winks*

Cliff darling, why we all have our "dark sides" right? It just takes a matter of accepting and controlling I guess.

Vixen! Well of course, I totally love your blog! And although I do not visit as often as I like to all of my links, its all worth a bookmark!

Apr 1, 2009, 11:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

indeed.

- c

Apr 5, 2009, 9:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

All Stories © Copyright 2007-2009, by DaisyGirrrl. Feel free to cum over them. Reposts should include a link to this blog. Thanks!



Cheap Flights Hotels and Car Hire Worldwide
Flights to New YorkFlights to OrlandoFlights to Las Vegas
Flights to Hong KongFlights to DubaiFlights to Bangkok