Monday, July 14, 2008

Satisfy the Stalker

I know I'm such a bitch for not writing soon what came next after my one night stand with that Mexican boy who painted and fixed the roof of my house. So after a few blogthings, here you go... the continuation of Princess Slut...


I was going to meet Lloyd after school at a nearby grocery store. As I was standing by the gutter, a small pickup truck with heavy tainted windows stopped in front of me. A low voiced man breathing heavily, whispered, asking if I need a lift. The voice sounded familiar but I was creeped-out so I moved back. No thanks, I don’t. But the truck didn’t go away. So I just stood there waiting.

The guy opened the door so I peeked in. It was dark inside and I wasn’t able to see who he was. Then, he asked me to hop in. I didn’t know who owns such a vehicle, so I walked away. He slammed the door and started to drive slowly. I walked faster, but the truck moved with my pace. I was so nervous I didn’t know what to do!

Then by the corner of the street, I saw Lloyd. Why are you so late! I screamed. As Lloyd walked to me, the truck speeds away. Who was that? I don’t know! Lloyd saw that I was nervous and offered to bring me home.

I need to call if somebody’s home first. The last thing I need is a stalker following me and the only person who can accompany me safely home is the only person not allowed to set foot in the house.

Are they still mad about the concert? Lloyd asked. Who wouldn’t!?

Nobody’s picking up the phone so we went to my house quickly. I was hungry all weekend for Lloyd, and I knew he was too. So, soon as we closed the front door, we immediately kissed. He placed his hand under my blouse and roamed my boobs and nipples. We were standing by the door and he pressed me to the wall. His cock was so hard it was penetrating to my skirt. I giggled as he moved his hips like he was fucking me already and whispered that I’m thirsty. And I wasn’t only pertaining to drinking. I was thirsty for him.

I let go of his hug when I saw by the front lawn that the same pick up truck was parked in front of my house. I did not tell Lloyd but I just grabbed his hand and lead him to the kitchen. I got lost in thought as I saw he had that mischievously sexy grin that gives hints of a dirty thought. So I asked what’s in his mind. He answered by grabbing my hips and lifting me to the counter. I sat uncomfortably high but soon as he opened my legs I knew what he wanted.

Lloyd is a tall mid-built guy but his tool is way too big and he was way too naughty to handle it. He stood in front of me and grabbed me by the neck and we kissed again. He instantly removed his belt and unzipped his trousers and opened my legs wider. I never realized that the counter’s height is perfect for a bull’s-eye until that moment. So, he raised my skirt and immediately pulled my panties off and slammed his huge cock in me. I moaned with perfect pleasure as his deep penetration made my pussy ache with delight.

He unbuttoned my blouse and licked my nipples while pumping me, then sucked my boobs vigorously. With every thump I moan and moaned. Whispering his name to his ear and running my fingernails to his back.

While he was busy with my nipples, I noticed by the kitchen window a shadow passing by. I felt a bit uneasy thinking it might be my mom or worse, my dad! But by the distance I thought I saw the Mexican painter who fixed our roof last week. I looked again and he was gone.

Lloyd pulled my hair so he could kiss my neck. Then I held Lloyd’s head and kissed his lips wet with his saliva from slopping my nipples and neck. I couldn’t control it anymore as I tilted my back arching to his cock. I clung to his hips making his notch deeper. He knew I was almost cumming and he squeezed my boobs and pulled me down the counter. Without removing his tool from my cunt, he moved me sideways then made my legs turn like a helicopter so I could bend to the counter. He took me from behind. My pussy becomes tighter this way, he said. And he was groaning and moaning with desire. This pose made him more excited and I felt his crotch grow bigger and stiffer inside me.

He held my boobs, squeezed them and used them as a grip for him to take me faster and harder. His cock seamlessly slides in and out my pussy. And as if his doggy style wasn’t enough, he raised his foot to the counter to make him hook in deeper. He fucked me with all his might. Oohh….

Then he came! His cum dripped all over my legs, while I hear him moan satisfyingly softer and gasping for air. He spanked my ass and gave me one last quick pump and let go. I noticed my skirt was wet with his cum too so I removed it. With the rest of my clothes still on, he left me standing wet and went to the sink to wash himself.

Then I glanced to the window and saw the shadow again. His face was clear now and indeed, it was the Mexican painter! There he was behind the bushes. I wasn’t expecting to see him that soon. But I got irritated by the thought that he watched us. He winked to me and ran away.

The naughty thought of a threesome came to mind. This would be my first in case it did happen. But no, Lloyd was too jealous and selfish to share me to anyone. That even a guy staring at me at the mall would end up with a broken jaw.

As we were fixing ourselves, the doorbell rang. So I rushed Lloyd out of the back door and kissed him goodbye. Call me when you get home, I whispered. Then I went to the front door, while hurriedly wore my skirt back. I left my panties by the sink but I’ll get that later.

He stood there waiting for me to let him in. With his long black mexican hair and tight muscles, I wanted to, but I was just tired and seeing his truck in front of my house made me feel awkward. At the side of the lawn I saw Lloyd sneaking out and when he saw the truck, he looked back at me. I knew he recognized it so I spoke loudly making sure he heard me, that my mom is not yet home and she will pay for the roof tomorrow.

The Mexican guy just looked at me and said that’s not why he’s here. But I repeated what I said and said goodbye. Then closed the door to his face. I didn’t felt nervous of him standing there and not leaving me alone, but of what might happen if Lloyd found out who he really was and that he screwed more than just the nails to the roof.

I stood by the door and waited for the truck to drive away. And soon as I heard it leave, my heartbeat felt faster. But I was struck when I saw a piece of paper by my feet and read it.

“I need you princess. It’s my turn to pick you up at school tomorrow. - D”

I weakly ran to my room and jumped to my bed. D… so now I call you D? What is your real name? What am I gonna do?

Will I let him have his turn?

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice.
i never fail to enjoy your stories.
*winkz
i get inspirations to draw after reading your stories darling.


*loves
- Crim

Jul 15, 2008, 9:31:00 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Oh hon, you draw? Excuse my naivety... but you mean draw... or with-"draw"? [winks]

Jul 15, 2008, 11:25:00 PM  
Blogger dollieee said...

Thx for coming over. Your stories are nice .. Kept me entertained :D

Jul 16, 2008, 9:30:00 AM  
Blogger Escapist said...

will i get my turn as well? so tell me where do i start? stalking you i mean.
LOL! thanks for poping by my blog and linking it. felt honoured.

Jul 16, 2008, 9:59:00 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Dollie dear, hope your trip here has been educational too. [winks]

Vazod sweetie, I always return the favor of linking. And you know I tolerate stalking. Ha!

You can browse over my sex escapades on my sidebar for starters.

xoxo to all!

Jul 17, 2008, 2:04:00 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Ohh I sense some kinkiness in the way you leave some comments here and there.... Well then I would LOVE to cum with you!

I mean come with you in through your way to stardom!

Jul 19, 2008, 9:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

daisy, i enjoyed your story, quiet erotic and arousing

Jul 30, 2008, 4:34:00 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Glad you do! Your poems are great too.

Aug 1, 2008, 3:08:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hey Daisy..i'm so into your stories..it's so addictive..hehe

Mar 31, 2009, 7:33:00 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

And so I see you are starting to stalk me. Do you know that I tolerate that esp. here? Mmmm... glad to be of service love!

Oh I mean that you like how I write my experiences.

*naughty smiles*

Apr 1, 2009, 12:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

All Stories © Copyright 2007-2009, by DaisyGirrrl. Feel free to cum over them. Reposts should include a link to this blog. Thanks!



Cheap Flights Hotels and Car Hire Worldwide
Flights to New YorkFlights to OrlandoFlights to Las Vegas
Flights to Hong KongFlights to DubaiFlights to Bangkok