Monday, February 26, 2007

Exhibitionist

That last subway ride reminded me of my first boyfriend, Kevin. He was 11 years older than me and I was barely starting my teenage years then. I was quite popular for having a college boyfriend. But whatever we did was only between us. Or so I thought.

He loves to fondle me in the dark. He loved it when I suck his finger after he kisses me. It made him kiss me more torridly. We were fond of watching movies and he was always bringing me to the movie house. And it was always dark, and his hands were always never settled. But because I was a minor, we can’t easily go and watch the rated ones. So he bought me clothes and gave me jewelry. I learned to wear make up in an early age and I thought my friends how to. Kevin treated me like a princess, and gave me whatever I want. Even things that I thought I don’t want until I actually had them. All those gifts of course should always have something in return. So I do whatever he tells me to.

One time as we were watching a movie he slid his hands through my knees. I was a bit taken aback as he was just fond of touching my arms neck and boobs while we kiss before. My rule was simple, no touching below the belt. And so I reminded him. But the movie was so boring his attention was fully to me. He whispered that since I said no touching below the belt, he will remove my belt and will remove his as well. He was kissing my neck which he knows weakens me so much that I have to give in. So I let him remove mine and I watched as he removed his. He kissed me torridly on my lips and let me taste his tongue. He sucked my tongue out as well and let me move it as our tongues rub in our mouths. He loved that and kissed my ears and said he will let me experience how it feels to have his tongue below my belt. The mere thought excited me as his fingers move in under my skirt slowly reaching in for my panties. Suddenly, he stopped and with closed eyes, I wanted him not to. He cleared his throat and sat up straight. I asked why, in a yearning soft voice. He said that the man seated in front of us was looking. So I sat straight as well and the man looked back at the screen. After a few minutes he kissed me again and started his way to my legs. I looked at the man in front of us he was not looking so I let Kevin raise my skirt. I closed my eyes as he stopped kissing me but his hand was now inside my panties. He first ran his finger on my cut. Then he slowly slid it in. I gave a short moan and saw the eyes of the man in front of us looking in between the seats. I didn’t tell Kevin coz I enjoyed the moment so much I lost contact with words. He slowly rubbed me inside and I felt my pussy get wet and a bit sticky. Kevin kissed me again as he sucked my tongue he let his other hand stroke inside my shirt and reached for my boobs and nipple. I felt my hips arch for him as he went deeper and he moaned to my ear as I opened my legs wider. Hearing his moan made me feel more wet inside. Now his hand was going faster rubbing my pussy walls as I tighten it. I looked again at the man in front of us and his eyes were almost closing. I knew he was masturbating as his chair was a bit shaking. So I let my tongue out and licked Kevin’s neck while I look at the eyes peeping at us. Kevin slowly grabbed my hand and led me to his trousers. I didn’t hesitate to grab him. It was the first time I will hold it and I can’t wait to feel how hard it was. I was about to go inside his briefs when the chair in front of us creaked loudly. Kevin stopped and lowered my skirt to cover my legs. He sat straight and looked at the man frowning. He told me that we should change seats. So we stood up and went to the other side of the movie room. I was right. He was masturbating; Kevin claimed he saw his cock out of his zippers.

We left soon as the movie was over and he apologized if he ever made me embarrassed or even hurt me. I said it didn’t hurt, nor embarrassed me. But I didn’t tell Kevin that the thought of somebody watching us made it more pleasurable.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger johnbartlet said...



We are leading exhibition stand designers and builders based in kuwait. We are involved in designing the exhibition booth and marketing display stalls for running trade fairs, marketing campaigns, promotional events, presentations in various kuwait trade fairs.
exhibition stand contractors kuwait

Mar 29, 2021, 6:08:00 AM  
Blogger johnbartlet said...

We are leading exhibition stand designers and builders based in Dubai. We are involved in designing the exhibition booth and marketing display stalls for running trade fairs, marketing campaigns, promotional events, presentations in various Dubai trade fairs.
exhibition stand design dubai

Apr 1, 2021, 5:59:00 AM  
Blogger johnbartlet said...


We are leading exhibition stand designers and builders based in Kuwait. We are involved in designing the exhibition booth and marketing display stalls for running trade fairs, marketing campaigns, promotional events, presentations in various Kuwait trade fairs.
exhibition stand designers in kuwait

Apr 5, 2021, 3:28:00 AM  
Blogger Danieledward said...


Our Exhibition stands can be fit into any space very easily, which allows our clients to create an impressive impression among their visitors.
we build our stands to accommodate a maximum vertical space so that all the modules are placed at the same height. When it comes to arranging the modules, we create the best arrangements possible for you.
We also arrange lighting and ventilation systems to ensure that the stands are safe and comfortable for visitors.
exhibition stand fabricators in dubai

Nov 29, 2021, 9:34:00 PM  
Blogger Best Way To Get CryptoCurrency License In Dubai said...


We are leading exhibition stand designers and builders based in Oman. We are involved in designing the exhibition booth and marketing display stalls for running trade fairs, marketing campaigns, promotional events, presentations in various oman trade fairs.
exhibition stand designing company in oman

Dec 3, 2021, 11:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

All Stories © Copyright 2007-2009, by DaisyGirrrl. Feel free to cum over them. Reposts should include a link to this blog. Thanks!



Cheap Flights Hotels and Car Hire Worldwide
Flights to New YorkFlights to OrlandoFlights to Las Vegas
Flights to Hong KongFlights to DubaiFlights to Bangkok