Saturday, May 24, 2008

who gives a fuck? (2nd wave of cum)

Aside from the searches for images, and phrases like "The Corporate Bitch", "thedaisyexperiment", "Daisy Experiment" or "corporate bitches", here are the kinky search words that makes readers cum over.

1. bed shaking masturbating - link

2. art of masturbating - link

3. "made him kiss" "my pussy" - link

4. sensual hand under skirt forplay stories - link

5. daddy for girl cum - link

6. masturbation - link

7. stories discovering masturbation - link

8. daddy cums in panties - link

9. true stories girlfriend didnt let me cum - link

10. mom masturbate blogspot - link

11. blogspot "took me from behind" - link

Yeah, what were they thinking?!

So who really gives a fuck? Answer: Off my last 100 visitors, its the Asians!



Whew! Didn't saw that cummin.....

And who does give a fuck and links to this blog but wanted to remain anonymous? Answer: Desire Sassy Glitz - for this blog is only open to invited readers. Daisy encourages stalkers of all sorts you know!

So before I go back to shaking my bed, placing my sensual hand under my skirt [*grins*] and masturbating, let me send my smooches and thanks to google and netscape for bringing them to the right place.


Related post: who gives a fuck? (first wave)

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh! and i'm your no:1 supporter from signapore darling. *winks

- Cream

Jun 5, 2008, 3:17:00 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Hi Cream! Care to share to me your new blog home? It seems the old one is deactivated sweetie......

Jun 7, 2008, 3:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi...i'm Desire.Sassy.Glitz webmaster. i like ur blog very much, keep it up.

Jul 30, 2008, 2:50:00 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Oh Sweet Shea! I am who you want me to be Honey. [winks]

Man from Saturn - Woah you have a HOT site! And well it's about time! I have been getting people coming over from your blog and I do not have access to it. Thanks thanks! I see you now. xoxox

Aug 1, 2008, 2:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've linked to both ;)

Oct 2, 2008, 10:37:00 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Oh Wiggy! Mmmm.... Can you do your wiggley weee for me too? [winks]

Oct 2, 2008, 4:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

All Stories © Copyright 2007-2009, by DaisyGirrrl. Feel free to cum over them. Reposts should include a link to this blog. Thanks!



Cheap Flights Hotels and Car Hire Worldwide
Flights to New YorkFlights to OrlandoFlights to Las Vegas
Flights to Hong KongFlights to DubaiFlights to Bangkok