Saturday, June 21, 2008

Princess Slut

Sometimes in mid-afternoons and lazy Saturdays, I just stare into the blankness of the day and imagine myself being fucked. I close my eyes and I see my ass up in the air, a huge juicy cock slamming me, my body shaking with every thump and the bed creaking with the waves of our movements. I am a big moaner and my ohhhs and ahhhs echo to the room. Fuck me! Fuck me deep and quick! That’s what I’d always wanted to say.

But then again, fantasies are always better when reality steps in and fate takes it course. And I remember one lazy Sunday when I was still with Lloyd. I was left at home to keep an eye on the man hired to fix and paint our roof. And this hunk has ended up not only screwing holes from the wooden planks of our house, but also, one wet and open hole ready for the taking.

It was a hot hot summer and I was grounded for sneaking out of the house a few weeks back to watch a rock concert with Lloyd. Now everybody was at the beach enjoying the sun and the waves, the sand and the cute boys in swimming trunks, except for me.

I wasn’t in a great mood, so soon as the hired guy came, I snobbishly lead him to the backyard so he can do his thing. Not bad looking, I thought. A pale dark skinned man, with a slightly long hair, and rusty looking. In my estimates, he was in his late 20’s or early 30’s. But without a word, I just went to my room.

I lay on bed slept for a while and woke up with an aching sensation. So I tried to satisfy myself with my fingers. I thought of the steamy night at the concert with Lloyd and made me yearn for his body, his legs, his arms all over me, and his cock sliding to my ass. But the pumps and banging on the roof made me lose my concentration. I tried to finger myself in rhythm with the hammer, but it was not working. I ended up sweaty and more longing, more hungry.

Then, the hammering halted. I tried to continue fingering myself but its not working. I need something bigger. So I stopped. Gosh! How I would like to go to the beach for my favorite hobby - boy hunting! Well, I have an idea. Hobbies can also be done at home, right?

So I fixed up a pitcher of lemonade with chunks of ice cubes, and added a special ingredient – half a bottle of vodka. I’m sure, step dad won’t mind if I borrow some from his wine cabinet.

I went to the garden wearing only a yellow laced tank top and yellow satin shorts, with no bra and no panties. I noticed that I didn’t need to rub my nipples for them to stick out. The thought of being alone with a sweaty sexy muscled man in the house was enough to make them poke visible.

I placed the pitcher and two glasses to the porch table and looked up the roof to search for him. He saw me and yelled hey princessa! Is that drink for me? The sun was beaming too bright and all I saw was the contours of his body, and his muscles, gleaming by the light, his face was so radiant that I almost didn’t see his gorgeous smile until he went down the ladder.

Princessa? I asked giggling. He said yes, princess in American. He was a heavy muscled Mexican with a pair of cute black eyes. I almost felt my pussy wet when he removed his shirt right in front of me. Ohh! Great abs, I said. Do you work out? He said he used to do a lot of heavy lifting in Meh-hi-co. And he just grinned and said how silly I am for a 14 year old. I replied that I’m 18 and old enough to know things, although that’s actually 2 years older than my actual age. He asked what kind of stuff I know. But I just leaned forward making sure my ass raised high enough for him to notice, and handed him the glass and asked if he really wants to know.

He said I was perfect. I said he was too. But he corrected that he meant I was in perfect timing as he was done with his task. Yeah right. I asked pardon for my unfriendly greeting earlier and this drink is kind of a peace offering and reward for a job well done.

But soon as I said the word “job” my eyes fell down to his pants and imagined how huge he must be. I would love to inspect it with my hand or better, my mouth, and do some “jobs”. I knew he saw my glance while he was drinking, coz his eyes rolled to the corner of the glass and he smiled.

I asked if he would like to take a shower and added “with me” softly as he placed the glass to the table. He laughed and asked if I really didn’t mind. So to cut the story short, we went into the house and soon as he stepped out of the shower, I handed him a towel and he grabbed my ass. I held his hand to squeeze my ass harder, and looked him in the eyes. He asked if I was sure of what I was asking. And I whispered that I am sure he is asking for the same thing. But I was so nervous and cold, am I really gonna go for it? Maybe sensing it, he whispered back that he promise he’ll be gentle.

In the bath, with the water still dripping to the tub, he kissed my neck and my shoulders wildly and I moaned and let it echo to the bathroom and in his head. I grabbed his huge cock and saw how he was nicely cut with a shaft so long and head so huge like a serpent ready to bite! He was even bigger than Lloyd!

He kissed my lips and I let him taste my tongue as well. The vodka still lingers in our mouths as he carried my ass and I wrapped my legs to his hips. I was rubbing my pussy to his belly, trying to slide down to feel his cock and his stares became serious… longing… He carried me to my room and I kicked the door lock behind us. He threw me softly to my bed and opened my legs wide so he could take me. I wanted him to kiss my pussy first but we were both fired up that I let him slam me right then and there. He took me first in one long slow stroke then confessed that he saw me fingering myself. I blushed and stopped. He said he finds it sexy and revealing. And I was beautiful like an ángel hermoso. He kissed my left nipple and rubbed the other with his fingers. Then took me slow again. But I was so wet and he was so huge that I can’t help but move my hips faster than his pace.

Whoa! Slow down princess! But I kissed his lips again to make him stop talking. And that was the signal that I mean business. So he rammed his cock in me faster, rubbing his head to my pussy walls. Oh I felt his tool grabbing me from the inside as our juices flicker and slide. It all went so slippery and he was taking me faster and faster until I moaned…. and moaned…. and our bodies collide with every second. His hands were squeezing my boobs and I hear him finally moan. His head tilted back, I knew he was about to cum and I was about to explode too! He suddenly slipped out his huge tool, threading a slight pain to my pussy and came! He came shooting his semen on my belly and my boobs! I almost tasted his cum and it smelled so fine! I giggled and rubbed his cum all over my nipples and skin.

“Oh you taste so fine princess,” he said and fell beside me on my bed. Did you cum? He asked, aww what a gentleman I thought. I touched my aching pussy and felt my juices all over. “Yes I did”. And it was the last three words I remember saying.

When I woke up, the sun was down. I was alone in my room and naked under the blanket. I knew he left the house already. Maybe left my life for good too. But as I stretched and rolled to my side, I saw three small white daises beside me. It was the daisies from our backyard. What a sweet stranger! And I knew I’d see him again. Maybe even sooner than I think.

Labels: , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did that made me cum? It did! Daisy, can you be my hot slut for the night?

Chris

Jun 22, 2008, 12:17:00 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Oooh! sure thing babe! Got an email?

Jun 24, 2008, 4:32:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

va va voom babe.
that's hot.
i have this habit as an artist.
i picture and movie"nise" everything as i read everything slowly making sure not to miss out details.

hot invitation and then warmth.
hot workout to fill loneliness and urge.
that somehow felt familiar.
you're one hot writer.
i am glad i found you babe.
;)

- Cr(i'm)eam(ed)

Jun 28, 2008, 8:51:00 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Happy to give pleasure to your urge! And I feel you(r) Cream!

So, do you have a new blog home for me to read you too? If none, it's ok just return and see the continuation of my adventures.

Jun 29, 2008, 9:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i changed my ad for awhile at a certain point of time.but now its the same ad again! =))
it sure does.
i'm glad to have known you and would be better if we were livin on the same land.
it's hard to find someone you can talk with here.if ya know what i mean. ;)

- Cream(ed)

Jun 30, 2008, 10:11:00 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Oh cream! I know why you're not linking but it's ok I am at your ad now. Hmm.. and who knows, we may be closer than what we think [winks]

Jun 30, 2008, 9:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

=)
closer than we think?
there's only one way to find out..
*aggro up.
where ya from mate?!?!?!?!?!
XD
*winks

- Cream

Jul 1, 2008, 2:55:00 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Well, I was speaking hypothetically you know. Coz we really never know, right? {winks}

But would we?

Jul 7, 2008, 2:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

All Stories © Copyright 2007-2009, by DaisyGirrrl. Feel free to cum over them. Reposts should include a link to this blog. Thanks!



Cheap Flights Hotels and Car Hire Worldwide
Flights to New YorkFlights to OrlandoFlights to Las Vegas
Flights to Hong KongFlights to DubaiFlights to Bangkok